Google Discover is a new feature that Google has recently introduced into their search engine. The purpose of this feature is to give users more information related to the websites they are looking at.
So, if you are searching how to display Google Discover on desktop, stick to the end I will explain you how you can display Google discover on desktop as well as Mobile.
What is Google Discover in Chrome?
Google Discover is a popular Google service that helps you find information and content related to the things you care about. The service is available on desktop and mobile, , but there’s no one-stop solution for displaying it on both platforms.
Discover is a fantastic tool used by Google at large within the Google app on phones to provide articles to users based on their interests. Google’s AI gathers knowledge about the user’s activity on Chrome or Google Search and produces a listing of interests unique to users. Google calls the Discover Feed.
How does Google Discover work in Chrome?
Discover is much better if you enjoyed Chrome’s “Articles for you” feature. We have a love-hate relationship with Chrome’s suggested articles, therefore this is an evolution of those articles.
You may now choose the kind of material you view in Chrome’s suggested articles thanks to Discover. From the ‘Manage interest’ option in the Discover settings, you may allow or disable the topics that Google’s AI has selected for you.
The Discover feed in Chrome, in contrast to the old “Items for you” section, displays articles in both large thumbnail and small thumbnail (on right) formats. And sooner or later, some people grow frustrated with the format of the huge thumbnails.
How To Display Google Discover On Mobile?
Displaying Discover in mobile is simple. Follow below steps to enable Google Discover on mobile:
- Enter the “Google” application from your mobile device; it will be on one of your home pages, along with the rest of your App.
- Go to the lower right corner and click the “More” button, which is represented by three dots: “More.”
- Select “Settings.”
- Select “General.”
- Locate the “Discover” option and set it to enable or disable as needed. After that, all you have to do is restart the application.
- To activate Google Discover, use a web browser.
- The first step is to sign in to your Google account, which requires you to enter your email address and Gmail password.
- You should now go to the Google search engine’s home page.
- Now navigate to the “Menu.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Then go to the “Discover” section and configure it to your specifications.
- To finish, simply restart the browser.
- More information on this subject can be found here.
How To Display Google Discover On Desktop?
Well enabling Google discover on desktop is not simple as on mobile. I’ll share two ways from which you can display Google discover on your desktop. Follow below steps to enable it:
Using Inspect Element
Open your Chrome Browser.
Right click on a blank page and click inspect(or Ctrl+Shift+I).
Click on Toggle device.
Once you click on device, you’ll be able to see Google discover.
There is another way to access Google Discover on your PC with all the features, including web stories and short videos.
Do a Blue Stack search on Google. With the help of the emulator BlueStack, your computer may function as an Android device.
After downloading the programme, go to the Play store, look for the official Google app there, and install it.
With your ID and password, launch the Google app and log in.
Once you logged in, you’ll see Google discover on your desktop/PC.