Customer service chat support templates can help your team provide better customer service. By having a template, you can standardize the way your customer service chats are conducted and make it easier for your team to respond to customers quickly and effectively. These templates can also help you track customer activity so that you can improve your customer service strategy over time.
Are you looking for a customer service chat support template? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of free and premium chat support templates that will help you provide superior customer service.
Whether you need a basic chat support template or something more advanced, we’ve got you covered. Our templates are easy to use and allow you to quickly create a custom chat support experience for your customers.
What are Customer Service Chat Support Templates?
Customer service chat support templates can help you quickly and easily create a support chat session for your customers. By using pre-made templates, you can save time in creating your support sessions. The templates include common questions and answers, as well as instructions on how to set up the support chat session. You can also customize the templates to fit your needs. This makes it easy to create a Support Chat session that is tailored specifically to your customers’ needs.
50+ Customer Service Chat Support Templates
Below are the list of more than 50 Customer Service Chat Support Templates and best live chat examples:
Opening Chat Support Templates(opening spiel for chat support) Examples
Greetings! Thanks for contacting “Your Company Name”. My name is “Your Name “. How can I be of your assistance today?
Apology and Assurance (Empathy Included), and asking time to Investigate Chat Support Templates Examples
- I am very sorry that you had to experience such inconvenience. I’ll check this for you. Would you mind giving me a few minutes to take a look at your order?
- Please accept my sincere apology for the trouble caused to you. I can understand how difficult this must be for you. Please leave your worries to me, I will try my best to sort this out for you. Would you mind if I ask for a couple of minutes whilst I am checking the order details?
- I am so sorry to learn about the issue. Please don’t worry, I will be more than happy if I could be of some help for you. Would you please allow me few minutes to check what best can be done in this case?
- I am very sorry that you had to experience such inconvenience, I can assure you that we always strive to provide the best and delightful shopping experience to all our customers. Would you mind waiting for couple of minutes more whilst I am going through the details?
- I’m deeply sorry this has happened to you. It’s not the experience we wish to create for any of our customers.
- I apologize for the inconvenience you have had, I understand it is quite frustrating if I would have been in place of you I would have felt the same, however, I will try my best to solve your every single query which is in our hands.
Hold Time Chat Support Template Examples
- This is to inform that I am still working on your concern/query, please bear my silence for few minutes more, I will be right back with you. Appreciate your patience.
- Apologies to keep you waiting for such a long time, I truly appreciate your kind patience with me.
- I am sorry that it is taking longer than usual, I am still working on your concern/query. Please allow me next 2-3 minute more. Thanks for your understanding in this case.
- Would you mind bearing with me a few moments to look into this for you? Thank you for your patience.
Ask for more information Chat Support Template Examples
- So you are saying explain the customer issue, right?
- If my understanding is correct, customer issue, is that right?
- Let me repeat the issue customer issue. Is that correct?
- Can you please provide your order number associated with the purchase?
- Would you mind confirming your credit card details?
- Can you share your phone number attached to this account?
Cache and Cookies Troubleshooting Chat Support Template Examples
- We suggest that you clear the cache and cookies on your browser, empty your cart and add all items back in and refresh your page.
- We suggest that you use Google Chrome (especially on Apple Devices) or Internet Explorer version 10 or 11, to make your purchase. if using an Apple product, do NOT use the App.
- The system requires the most current versions of Firefox, Mozilla, Safari. Pop up blockers need to be shut off.
- If any information has been recently updated with your bank, please allow at least 24 hours for updates to reflect.
- Please note the billing name and billing address information must match exactly to the credit card you are using even if your “ship to” address is going to be different.
Tracking Chat Support Template Examples
- As I have checked, the estimated shipping date for your “item name” is “Date”. Once your shipment is done, you will receive an email in which a tracking number is also mentioned by which you can track your order as well.
- There seems to be a delay from our delivery partner, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. However, please be rest assured, your order is safe. You will receive the update in next 24-48 hours and once the order gets shipped you will receive the tracking details over e mail.
- As I checked, the estimated scheduled delivery Date for “item name” is “Date”. Before 24 hours you will receive your tracking number via email, so that you can track your order by yourself.
Transferring Chat Support Template Examples
- We are sorry for the confusion but our department doesn’t have information on this issue. Can you hold on for a second while I connect you with the right department?
- Please hold while I transfer you to the right agent.
- I am sorry but we are not the right department to help you with this issue. Do you mind us transferring you to the relevant department?
- We don’t have information on the issue. Is it okay if I transfer you to the right department?
Promotional Information Chat Support Template Examples
- Hey, we wanted to let you know that we have our sale coming on date. Save the date and shop all your favorites.
- We can see that you haven’t checked out the products from your cart. We have great news for you. You can shop these at the best prices on our upcoming sale on date.
- Are you looking to shop for your favorites at the best prices? The wait is over. Our sale offers a offer percentage on sale range. Don’t forget to shop your heart out.
- Hey, we just wanted to let you know that we have a sale going on mention the sale. Just in case you wanted to save extra dollars.
- Looks like you’ve unlocked an exciting offer! Get offer amount off with the promo code promo code on this purchase.
- Hey. Are you aware of our sale name? Take advantage while it lasts!
Further Assistance Live Chat Script Examples
- Apart from this, is there anything else I may assist you with?
- Will there be anything else I may help you with?
- Please let me know if there is any assistance required for today?
- Is there anything else you want me to assist you with?
Closing Live Chat Script Examples
- It is indeed a pleasure assisting you. I am glad that I could be some help for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us back, if there is anything assistance required, we’ll be more than happy assist you.
- Pleasure is all mine. Please feel free to contact us in case you need any assistance, we are always here to assist you.
- Thank you for being a precious customer of ours. It has been my pleasure; have a wonderful rest of your day! If you have any other questions, please feel free to message us again.
- It was nice talking to you, “Customer’s Name”.
Thank you for your business with “Company Name”. We are glad to have you with us as a valued customer.
Have a wonderful rest of your day with the great weekend!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to message us again.😊😊
Feedback request Live Chat Script Examples
- We trust you are happy with our service. Can you spare a minute to share your feedback on your support experience?
- We are glad to have solved your problem. Do you mind taking a minute to share your valuable feedback?
- Thank you for contacting us. Do you mind filling out a feedback form for us after the call/chat?
- Thank you for visiting. We highly appreciate your feedback. Do you have a minute to fill a quick feedback survey for us?
How to improve customer service chat support with these templates
1. Create a question and answer template for your chat support:
You can ask questions in your chat, but you can also create a template for questions that you and your customers will be able to use again and again.
2. Create a chat support FAQ to give customers the answers they need:
Use our free chat support templates to create questions and answers that your customers will find helpful and easy to use.
3. Create a custom chat support welcome message:
This will help your customers feel more comfortable when they are chatting with you.
Use our free chat support templates to create a custom welcome message for your customers.
Hot tips for improving customer service chat support!
Chatting with your customers via online chat is one of the most popular ways to build customer loyalty and keep them coming back for more. But how do you make your support service better than the competition? The following tips will help you improve the quality of your chat support.
- Acknowledge that you’re learning
- Keep your responses short and simple
- Overuse smileys or emoticons? Don’t!
- Give real-time feedback
- Try using customer service chat tools
- Be prepared before you talk
- Use customer service chat tools to ensure an easy and fast response
- Always be polite and courteous
- Keep your chats short
- No excuses! Nothing is more frustrating than waiting for a response to your support request and then finding out the person you are talking to is away from their desk. But don’t let that discourage you. If you re really desperate, there’s always the phone!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you convince customers through chat?
Chat is a great way to connect with customers and support them. Here are some tips on how to make the most of chat:
1. Use chat as part of a customer service strategy. Chat helps you connect with customers more quickly, easily and efficiently. It’s a great way to engage with your customers on an individual level and figure out their needs.
2. Make sure your chat interface is easy to use. Make sure that all of your buttons are labelled and that everything is easy to find. Your chat interface should be intuitive and easy for customers to understand.
3. Be professional and helpful in your chats. Always be polite, helpful and positive in your chats with customers. Let them know what they need to do next and be clear about any deadlines or restrictions you may have imposed on them.
What makes a good chat support?
When it comes to customer service, there are a few things that make for a good chat support. First and foremost, a chat support must be able to quickly ascertain the issue and provide an appropriate solution. They also need to be able to keep the conversation flowing in order to ensure that the customer is always satisfied with the response time. Additionally, it is important for chat support staffers to be knowledgeable about their products and services in order to provide quality assistance. Finally, they should have a positive attitude and be willing to provide help even if the customer does not have any specific questions or requests.